While we love energy saving gadgets here, one of the absolute best ways to slash your electric bills is renewable energy. With solar panels, you can reduce energy costs by up to 75%. The problem is that having solar panels installed can cost $20,000 or more. Earth4Energy has an answer with its step-by-step guide to building your own solar panels.
By building your own panels, you can harness the power of the sun for just a fraction of the cost of hiring a company. At a cost of $20,000, it would take you decades to recoup your investment. With Earth4Energy, you can build your own renewable energy for just a few hundred dollars.
The Earth4Energy product comes in 6 separate parts.
Part 1: Introduction To Solar Energy
In this section you'll learn the basics of solar energy, including how solar energy is generated. You'll also learn about each component needed in a complete solar energy installation. This information is necessary to build your own solar panel.
Part 2: Building Your Solar Panel
Part 2 is where you'll learn how to make a solar panel steb-by-step. In this section you will learn how to build the panel casing and wire all of the cells together. You will get:
- Detailed plans complete with color diagrams and pictures.
- Easy to follow instructions that will answer all your questions.
- Build your solar panel for less than $100
Part 3: Solar Help Package
This package consists of 4 extra resources that will help you build your solar panels:
- The Solar Calculator: Earth4Energy has developed a solar calculator that will show you how many panels you need to power your home. The calculator will also tell you what size battery bank you will need to go completely off-grid.
- How To Install And Mount Solar Panels: This fully illustrated guide will show you how to install the solar panels on your roof.
- Solar Tax Credits And Rebates: These forms will help you get any available energy tax credits or rebates.
- Electrical Wiring Plans: To safely wire up your solar panels you are going to need to know a few things first, that's why this guide is so important.
Part 4: Earth4Energy Video Series
This video series will walk you through creating a solar panel. The videos are in step-by-step format and include captions to help you along the way.
Part 5: Make A Wind Turbine!
Wind power is a great backup for when you have long periods of cloudy days. So it makes sense to build a wind turbine too!
A few cheap items from your hardware store and a couple of hours can give you free green energy from your very own windmill.
- Learn how wind energy is produced.
- Find out what you need to build your own professional wind turbine.
- Get wind maps for your area! This will help you figure out how much power you can expect from your wind turbine in your area.
Part 6 - Bonus: Info Video Series
These super high quality videos use screen captures and animations to explain everything you need to know about solar power. You won't find anything like this anywhere else.
To learn more about Earth4Energy, Click Here!