When it comes to cordless drills, an 18-volt model is a must. Anything less just doesn't deliver the power you need. What sets the Makita BHP452HW apart from many other options, however, is that it comes with an Energy Star rated charger.
Get the Makita 18-Volt Cordless Drill
And according to Makita, all it needs is 15 minutes of charging to reach full capacity. That's about four times faster than most cordless drills. And as one who has had to wait an hour or more for a drill to fully charge, the Makita BHP452HW has set the standard for both performance and energy efficiency.
Makita's warranty covers repair due to defects in materials or workmanship up to three years from the date of original purchase. Makita lithium-ion batteries and chargers have a limited 1-year warranty.
Makita BHP452HW 18-Volt 1/2-Inch Compact Cordless Percussion-Driver Drill
- Makita-built 4-pole motor delivers 450 in./lbs. of max torque, with a variable 2-speed all-metal transmission
- Compact, ergonomic design; only 8-3/4 inches long and weighs just 3.6 pounds
- Built-in LED light illuminates the work area
- Makita LXT lithium-ion battery and 15-minute rapid charger produces 430 percent total lifetime work
- 3-year warranty on tool; 1-year warranty on battery and charger
- Makita-built 4-pole motor delivers 450 in.lbs. of Max Torque
- Variable 2-speed design (0-400 &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; 0-1,500 RPM) covers a wide range of drilling, driving and hammer applications
- Compact design at only 8-3/4"" long and weighs only 3.7 lbs. for reduced operator fatigue
- Built-in L.E.D. light with afterglow illuminates the work area
- Ergonomic shape fits like a glove with even pressure and easy control
- Soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- Makita 18V Compact Lithium-Ion batteries charge in only 15 minutes, 4X faster than 18V Ni-Cd.
- Makita Lithium-Ion battery provides longer run time, 5x lower self-discharge (for use any time) and 16 firm-holding contact terminals (for constant high power)
- 15-Minute Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
- 15-Minute Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery which helps produce more lifetime work
- Accepts Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion battery for even longer run time
- The charger earned the ENERGY STAR® label for meeting the strict energy-efficient guidelines set by the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and US Department of Energy (DOE)
- 3-year warranty on tool and 1-year warranty on batteries and charger
- 2 ea. 18V Compact Lithium-Ion Battery (BL1815)
- 1 15-Minute Rapid Optimum Charger (DC18RA)
- Tool Case (824774-7)
- Tool Belt Clip (346034-2)
[phpbay]Makita BHP452, 3, "#159907", ""[/phpbay]